Welcome to a community of nature inspired teachers that will be your source of support (and sanity) as you take learning and play outdoors.
Do you want to dig deeper into growing your knowledge, practice and confidence in outdoor play and nature inspired learning?
Are you yearning for something more in your professional development beyond just scratching the surface?
Do you wish you had a close-knit community of likeminded nature educators who you can call on to help and support you on your nature pedagogy and nature connection journey?
Being a nature inspired educator is the best thing ever - but some days you can feel pretty lonely and unsupported in your quest for consistent and authentic nature immersed learning and play.
You often find yourself having to justify WHY you want to take your kids outdoors for their learning and play.
NO!!!! GOING OUTDOORS IS NOT JUST RESERVED FOR RECESS!!!!
You really want to go deeper than nature scavenger hunts and Stick Man
- both of which are fabulous of course, but you want more!
... AND if you see another photocopied worksheet, laminated leaf or hot glue gun, you may just run screaming for the hills!
DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE THAT?
But what if you could have exclusive access to professional development that takes you deeper into learning and embedding nature into your practice - beyond simply just scratching the surface?
What if you had a supportive community of like-minded educators to help inspire and support you in your quest for consistently and authentically embedding nature into your teaching?
What if you had strategies to help you get colleagues and parents on board and clearly communicate the benefits that connecting with nature has for children - physically, socially, psychologically, and academically?
And what if you had easy access to lots of simple and creative ideas for your outdoor play and nature inspired learning programs without getting lost and overwhelmed down the Pinterest rabbit hole?
WHAT WOULD THAT MAKE POSSIBLE FOR YOU?
Well, here's your STEP BY STEP PLAN to greater support, deeper learning and consistent growth on your nature inspired teaching and learning journey
-WITHOUT THE STRESS & HASSLE!
WHAT IS THE TREEHOUSE?
The Treehouse is a unique online TEACHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM and COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE from Tania Moloney and the team at Nurture in Nature.
Our passion is to help you get outdoors more often and address the challenges that stop you from confidently and consistently embedding nature into your teaching and learning programs.
WHAT DO MEMBERS GET IN THE TREEHOUSE?
Treehouse Members grow together as we share our collective knowledge, skills, challenges and ideas, and play alongside others who are committed to helping and supporting each other in our quest to immerse learning and play in nature more often.
Each month we'll focus on a new nature based teaching and learning theme which you'll get exclusive access to in our private online Treehouse Members Area.
Here you'll find inspiring and interactive content related to the monthly theme (plus lots of other useful resources and ideas.
AND you'll also have access to our Treehouse MEMBER ONLY community - your very own nature 'brains trust'.
- TREEHOUSE MASTERCLASS -* Each month you'll get access to a new expert interview or workshop or you'll learn a new nature skill that will help you grow on your journey
- GET IT GROWING CHALLENGE - Turn inspiration into action as you get access to custom-made resources and ideas than can help you grow in your nature inspired teaching
- MONTHLY CAMPFIRE Q&A - * A fun and relaxed online gathering - members only - via zoom for idea and resource sharing, problem solving, planning and implementation
- RESOURCE ROUNDUP - We collate for a list of relevant links, books, videos, research papers and other things related to the theme
- TREEHOUSE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP - AND exclusive access to our Member-Only community (your village and brains trust!)
PAST THEMES HAVE INCLUDED:
- How does your garden grow?
- Creating Discovery Forests, Wild Spaces and Wonder Filled Natural Places for Learning and Play
- Through the looking glass: Exploring nature based learning from different perspectives
- Stonework Play
- Loose Parts, Unlimited Possibilities
- Reflection and Dreaming for your Nature Inspired Teaching and Learning Journey
UPCOMING THEMES WILL COVER:
- Bees and Pollinators – Bee hotels and beyond
- Inspiring our future environmental stewards
- Where Nature Meets Story
- Nurturing drama arts in nature play
AND so much more!
WHAT ELSE IS IN THE TREEHOUSE?
In addition to the 'Treehouse Monthly resources you'll also get Member-Only access to LOTS of other great perks, including ...
- A QUICK & EASY IDEA BANK OF FUN NATURE ACTIVITIES - nature based learning and play ideas at your fingertips
- MEMBER ONLY INVITES & SURPRISE BONUSES - special invitations to live interactive workshops (while non-Members only get to watch the recording, you get to join live and have your quesitons answered). We also randomly surprise you with access to resources we create (stuff other people pay for!)
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS - you’ll also have access to ALL the past content that’s in the exclusive Treehouse Members area
- GRANDFATHERED IN PRICING: This means your membership package pricing will not go up for as long as you are a current member in good standing. So, if you choose the Annual Option of $270, it’ll remain at $270 next year and the year after or for as long as you want to stay and play with us and if you pay monthly your membership will remain at $25 per month for as long as you are a current member ... it will never increase for you!
PS: We also increase the membership fee for new members each time we open,
so if you wait until next time, it’ll be more expensive.
(It's a bit like the Treehouse from the Treehouse Book Series that my kids love so much ...
we just have to keep adding more and more storey's to fit all the good stuff in!)
WHO IS THE TREEHOUSE FOR?
The Treehouse Educators Membership is primarily aimed at educators in the early and primary years who are passionate about learning more of the powerful role that nature connection can have in their services. The themes and activities are designed to be adapted be for a wide range of settings, so you don't have be working in the early years or primary school to join us!
We also have FDC providers, outdoor activity providers, nature and art therapists, social workers, playgroup leaders, council education staff and many more join us in the Treehouse.
What really sets this unique community of practice apart is the opportunity to go deeper than a lot of professional development opportunities that just scratch the surface. If you're looking for a safe space and place to connect and have quality time to share ideas, challenges and inspiration with like-minded people, you'll find it in the Treehouse.
Nurture in Nature is based in Australia BUT we have Treehouse members and guests from all over this wonderful world of ours, so if you have a passion for taking learning and play outdoors and connecting with amazing educators from across the globe, we'd love you to join our community of likeminded educators.
So, whether you’re taking your first steps outside on your journey towards incorporating nature play and learning, or you already integrate lots of nature play and learning into your work but want to extend your knowledge and practice, the Treehouse has something special for you.
THEY SAY IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD (OR A WHOLE CLASS OF THEM!) ... WELL HERE'S YOUR VILLAGE!
(and every village needs a really cool Treehouse, right?)
YOU CAN JOIN THE TREEHOUSE AS AN ANNUAL MEMBER OR A MONTH TO MONTH MEMBER
Only $27.50 inc GST / month
Save $33 when you pay yearly
Only $297 inc GST AUD / year
Special NO RISK Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. There are no locked in contracts for your Treehouse Membership, so of you decide the Treehouse isn't for you, then you can cancel your membership at any time.